
Dear Mom.....
all the bull and cock stories
I`m listening since before,
the fairytales that you told me
it probably can be either sweet dreams
or beautiful nightmare......
shine and glimmer from the heaven
within the veils of the morning ,
to where the crickets sings
there midnight`s all a glimmer
and noon a purple glow,
and evening full of linnet`s wing,
I shall have tranquility there
for tranquility comes dropping slow.
dropping from the lap of lake water,
there grows purple roses and love everywhere..
O `dear lord,please pick a bunch of purple roses
and hand over firmly to my mom,
the one who told me those fairytales
the one who told me about the land....
where there`s no despair and sorrow!!!
the fluffy clouds hanging up there,
I can`t feel the breathtaking air surrounding me,
and that`s how my fairytales ends......
* this poem is written by Nurul Nazuha Najaa .....dedicated especially for me as gift for my upcoming birthday!!!* I luv u my lovely daughter.....
No comments:
Post a Comment